Save on Energy Costs with Mass Save® Heat Loan
Get a no-cost home energy assessment. Reduce your energy expenses and enhance your home's efficiency with the Mass Save Heat Loan. 0% interest, 100% easy to make energy-efficient home improvements, turning your house into a more comfortable and cost-effective space.
You could get a Mass Save Heat Loan for improvements like:
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified Replacement Windows
- Attic, Wall, and Basement Insulation
- Heating Systems
- Central Air Conditioning/Heat Pumps
- Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Solar Hot Water Systems
- Energy-efficient Thermostats
Upgrade Your Home, Save on Energy
Invest in your home's energy efficiency without straining your budget:
- 0% APR1 , 100% easy.
- Maximum loan amount up to $50,000 for qualified eligible improvements.
- Maximum term of 84 months.
How the Mass Save Heat Loan Works
- Call Mass Save® at 866-527-SAVE (7283) to schedule a no-cost home energy assessment.
- Your Mass Save Heat Loan Administrator will provide you an authorization letter that is required to submit your application.
- Once you have your authorization form, you will be able to apply for a Mass Save Loan at 0% interest.
- To learn more about the program, eligibility, and the application process, visit the Mass Save website.
The Mass Save® HEAT Loan offers zero interest financing opportunities up to $50,000* total for energy-efficient home upgrades. That includes up to $50,000 on the installation of air source and ground source heat pumps, and up to $25,000 for the installation of insulation, combustion heating systems, and more. *To find out if you qualify for the Mass Save® Residential HEAT Program, contact them directly via their website or call 1-866-527-7283.
1APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Estimated cost per $1,000 calculated on maximum term available. 0% APR for 84 monthly payments of $11.91 per $1,000 borrowed. Loan terms are based on finance amount. Incentive available for residential customers of both owner occupied and non-owner occupied 1-4 family homes participating in the Mass Save home energy assessment program. Minimum FICO of 640 required for the Micro, Standard, Enhanced products. Minimum FICO of 680 for the Super products. Offer subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. Subject to eligibility for credit approval. Please refer to MassSave.com/HEATLoan for more information.