Your Guide to Online Banking
With Online Banking you can checks balances, pay bills, deposit checks, transfer funds internally and externally, review history, make loan payments, manage all of your accounts and so much more from any device with Internet access. For your tablet or smartphone, simply download our mobile app to your Android or Apple device. It's banking at your fingertips with all of the convenience, security and services you expect and more from SCU Credit Union.
This guide will help you make the most of online banking. Click on any picture in the guide to enlarge it.
- Click Add Payee.
- Select Business and click Next.
- Enter the Payee's information and click Next. Enter additional information about the business and click Add Payee.
- For Account Number, please enter the number of your account at that business.
- For Nickname, enter the name you would like to appear for that business in Online Banking.
- In the Bill Pay Dashboard, click on the name of the person or business you want to pay.
- Enter the required information and click Submit Payment.
- For Frequency, select One Time to make one payment or pick how often you want
- this payment to reoccur.
- For reoccuring payments, a new section will appear for you to enter details about the reoccurances. Select an Ending option. If you select Never, the payment will repeat at the selected frequency until you stop it. If you select On (date), enter the date you want the payments to end. And if you select After (number) occurances, enter how many times you want the bill to be paid at the selected frequency.
- Click Add Memo to enter a memo for the payment.
- Select the MultiPay tab from the Bill Pay Dashboard.
- Click on each Payee you want to pay.
- For each Payee, enter the amount you want to pay and select the account you want to pay from as well as the date to send the payment.
- Review the total payees and total amount.
- Click Submit.
- Review the confirmation screen and click Confirm Payment.
To cancel a payment, locate the payment you want to cancel in the “Scheduled payments” section on the right hand side of the main payments page and click its corresponding “Delete” or “Cancel” icon.
You will be prompted to confirm your request to cancel the payment.
Click the “Yes, Cancel Payment” button.
Note: If the payment you are canceling is part of a recurring payment rule, you will be asked if you would like to cancel just the single payment, or the entire recurring payment rule.
If you need to see proof of payment or place a stop payment, please call our Contact Center at 781-784-7725 or 877-661-3300.
- Click the History tab.
- Click on a listed payment to see more information about it.
- To filter your payment history, click the word Filter. Make your selections and click Apply Filter to see the results.
- To export or print your payment history, select the appropriate icon below the word Filter.
- To export your payment history, click the arrow icon, select the Payee, Status, From Account and dates you want included on the report. Click Export to generate and automatically download a .cvs file.
- To print your payment history, click the printer icon. A new page will open with a printer-friendly version of your payment history.