Important Information for CCU Debit Card Users
Dear Valued Member,
As we near the holiday season, we wanted to update you on the status of your debit card. We initially planned to issue new SCU Credit Union debit cards to our membership by the end of November. Although, we are excited to share our new branded card with you, we have decided it would be best to issue new cards after the holidays to avoid any potential delivery delays during this holiday season. Your Crescent Credit Union debit card will continue to work until its expiration, or you receive a new SCU Credit Union debit card. If you would like a new debit card prior to the holidays or at any time, please stop by one of our twelve branch locations.
- You may continue to use your Crescent Credit Union checks. When you are ready to reorder checks, you may visit a branch or order online.
- You can access your accounts 24/7 from the comfort and safety of your home with Online and Mobile Banking. New online banking users can register by visiting scucu.com and clicking “Register” in the top blue bar of the page.
- If you move or change your address in the future, please update SCU Credit Union. Providing the post office with a forwarding address does not update your information with us. For security purposes, we require your written authorization to change the address listed on your accounts.
- When making electronic transactions (debit card, bill pay, etc.), please make sure that funds are available in your account at the time of your transaction and until the transaction posts to your account to avoid any overdraft fees.
- Questions? Please call us at 877-661-3300 during our regular business hours.
SCU Electronic Services