Job Openings: Commercial Banking Officer
|Location of Position:||Corporate Office|
|Salary:||Competitive base salary plus commission|
SCU Credit Union is seeking to fill a full time position of a Commercial Banking Officer. This position would be responsible for approaching businesses to establish new memberships, new relationships and to provide lending and deposit services to existing and new members. We are seeking a sales driven, member-service oriented individual with strong sales calling experience to expand and develop existing and new business relationships, with the ability to determine needs, provide products and services, and negotiate and structure commercial loans.
- 3+ years’ experience in business development within the financial institution industry.
- The ability to review business loan applications and supporting financial statements to determine the borrowing capacity, capitalization and cash flow of the applicant.
- Strong credit analysis and new business and portfolio management skills
- A solid working knowledge of business and consumer loan deposit products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- In addition, this individual will spend the majority of time outside the office, requiring flexibility for local travel and working during non-business hours.
How to Apply
If it is more convenient you may also complete and print an employment application and submit along with a copy of your resume to SCU Credit Union in person or by mail to:
SCU Credit Union
1300 Belmont Street
Brockton, MA 02301