Job Openings: Assistant Branch Manager
|Location of Position:||Branch Office|
|Hours:||Hours include evenings and Saturday.|
SCU Credit Union is seeking an Assistant Branch Manager. The candidate must have a minimum of two or more years of retail experience with SCU Credit Union or another financial institution.
- Provide a professional leadership role to all employees.
- Knowledge in all aspects of system applications, teller and member services
- Assist the Manager in enforcing all security procedures
- Understand the Corporate philosophy, history, organization and mission and vision statement
- Complies with all policies and procedures for the branch
- Recommends products and services to members and prospects
- Performs all duties of a Member Services Representative
- Opens, closes and maintains new accounts, consumer loans, mortgage and equity products
- Attends to member inquiries and provides appropriate follow-up.
- Ensures the branch office is well maintained at all times.
- Assists the Branch Manager with monthly branch meetings
- Assists with training all branch staff
- In the absence of the Manager:
- Oversees all member interaction concerning member services and teller functions
- Oversees ordering of cash by Head Teller
- Responsible for staff and scheduling as necessary
Candidate must have excellent organizational skills, confident sales manner, strong supervisory skills, a professional appearance and member service and loan experience. Previous teller experience preferred. Hours include evenings and Saturday.
How to Apply
If it is more convenient you may also complete and print an employment application and submit along with a copy of your resume to SCU Credit Union in person or by mail to:
SCU Credit Union
1300 Belmont Street
Brockton, MA 02301