Job Openings: Collector
|Announcement Date:||November 6, 2020|
|Location of Position:||Corporate Office, 1300 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA|
|Hours:||Part Time and Full-Time|
- Assignment, suspension and maintaining collection queues for unsecured consumer loans to Trans world Systems
- Printing and stuffing of all OPS notices
- Solicit payment arrangements for past due consumer loans and Visa Credit Cards.
- Maintain follow up of all payment arrangements.
- Skip tracing investigation - locate members and collateral when applicable.
- Responsible for daily filing of all collection related documents
- Research and corrections of posted payments when applicable
- Prepare charged off loan files when applicable
- Maintain OPS charge off report/Draft Privilege Pay notes/ Maintain DocuSign Notes
- Post payments when applicable
- Cross sell ACH/OLB/Auto transfer.
Consumer Loan Modifications:
- Responds to Members original request
- Gather supporting documents
- Underwrites with consideration to Members request, situation, and Collection policies
- Prepares agreements and follows up with signatures
- Maintains required technical adjustments to loan records
- Determines Skip a Payments
All phases of Repossession to include:
- Document preparation for 21day default notice of repossession.
- Assignment of recovery agent and supporting document preparation
- Document preparation for redemption
- Assist Senior Collector with supporting document preparation for resale of collateral when needed.
- Maintain and pay repossession invoices
- Maintain primary insurance and/or V. S. I insurance claims when applicable.
Weekly reporting to Reporting Authorities:
- Maintain consumer disputes and credit verification via E-Oscar
- Responsible for reporting closed checking accounts and charged off loans to E-funds
- High School diploma and 4 years related work experience
- Prior lending/collection experience with a financial institution helpful.
- Prior Teller and Servicing experience helpful
- Typing skill and computer literate a must.
- Good interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be self- motivated.
- Must have a strict adherence to deadlines
- Must be a team player and willing to learn.
How to Apply
If it is more convenient you may also complete and print an employment application and submit along with a copy of your resume to SCU Credit Union in person or by mail to:
SCU Credit Union
1300 Belmont Street
Brockton, MA 02301