How to Adult: Personal Finance for the Real World
Title: How to Adult: Personal Finance for the Real World
Author: Jake Cousineau
Publishing date: March 23, 2021
Who is this book for?
- High school graduates, college students and any other young adult who needs to prepare for the financial realities of adulthood.
- Young adults who’ve made money mistakes due to a lack of financial education and want to learn how to better handle their money in the future.
What’s inside this book?
- A clear, easy-to-understand explanation of financial topics, like compound interest, mutual funds, insurance deductibles, Roth IRAs and more.
- Practical examples and real-life anecdotes to bring financial lessons home.
- Hands-on tools to help readers jump-start their financial journeys.
- A “Build Your Skills” section at the end of each chapter inviting readers to test their knowledge and retention of the chapter’s material.
5 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- The foundational concepts of personal finance and building wealth.
- How to avoid costly financial missteps.
- How to budget, save and invest your money wisely.
- How taxes and insurance work.
- How to prepare for life’s big expenses.
3 questions this book will answer for you:
- What are the financial basics I need to know to make it in the real world?
- How can I avoid making money mistakes as a young adult?
- Can I learn about finances without breaking my brain over complicated jargon and complex concepts?
« Return to "Blog Home"