5 Ways to Improve Your Credit Score
Looking to improve your credit score? Here are 5 tips!
1. Pay your bills on time. If you find this to be a challenge, consider signing up for automatic payments.
2. Pay more than just the minimum payment on your credit cards. Work on paying down your debt before you acquire any new debt.
3. Pay your credit card bills before they’re due. This way, more of your money will go toward paying for the month’s purchases instead of interest.
4. Find out if you have any outstanding medical bills. These can significantly drag down your credit score.
5. If your debt has become unmanageable, consider debt consolidation. Talk with our partner and financial expert, GreenPath Financial Wellness. They can partner with you to ease financial stress, manage debt, save for the future, make informed financial decisions, and achieve your financial goals.
« Return to "Blog Home"