5 Questions About Your Financial Future to Ask Yourself Today
It's important to stay on top of your finances. Here are 5 financial questions to ask yourself. Depending on your answers, they may help motivate you to get on track!
- If I suddenly lost my job or ability to work, how would I manage to meet my financial obligations?
- In what capacity do I see myself working 10 years from now?
- If I had an unexpected large expense, would I be able to swallow it without completely disrupting my finances?
- Does the money I’m saving today have the best chance at growth?
- If I had to retire earlier than planned, what would I do?
Your Turn: Which questions about your financial future do you ask yourself on a regular basis? How often and why? Share it with us in the comments!
« Return to "Blog Home"