Job Openings: Real Estate Closing Coordinator
|Announcement Date:||November 6, 2020|
|Location of Position:||Corporate Office, 1300 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA|
SCU Credit Union is seeking an experienced individual with knowledge of real estate mortgage closing documentation. This position requires a candidate that is responsible for the coordination of all aspects involved with finalizing the loan closing process.
Such responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing closing information screens to confirm all information is correct.
- Issue final Closing Disclosure and all applicable closing documentation for second and first mortgage product loans.
- Contacts employers/resources for update employment verification on mortgages
- Contacts insurance agents for binders
- Contacts vendors/creditors for payoff information
- Reviews file prior to closing and ascertains that the file is complete for closing and prepare closing documentation
- Reviews closed loan packages to ensure completeness of loan documentation after the closing
- Assists servicing department with document review, set up of files, etc.
- Assists with various consumer and mortgage servicing duties.
- Assists with processing of residential first and second mortgage loan products. Cross train of various duties of Mortgage Processor.
- Experience in banking required.
- 2 years Mortgage Closing experience preferable (will consider mortgage processing)
- Practical work experience within real estate industry or vendor management service company.
- Working knowledge of real estate titles, deed preparation and closing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word. Proficient with personal computers.
- Good organizational, data entry and typing skills
- Customer service and communication skills. Proven member service skills.
- Knowledge of TRID requirements
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High degree of attention to detail
How to Apply
If it is more convenient you may also complete and print an employment application and submit along with a copy of your resume to SCU Credit Union in person or by mail to:
SCU Credit Union
1300 Belmont Street
Brockton, MA 02301