Job Openings: Corporate Trainer
|Location of Position:||Operations Center, 30 Pond Street, Sharon, MA 02067|
The Corporate Trainer is responsible for the development, maintenance, design, and delivery of training programs for new hires as well as existing employees at all levels. The Corporate Trainer is responsible for planning, organizing, and conducting a wide range of projects. In addition, this position will train in both the classroom atmosphere and one-on-one, whichever the situation may call for. This position promotes the training of SCU Credit Union policies, procedures, strategies, and other objectives to prepare employees to meet the Credit Union's business and performance goals.
Scope of the Position:
Manages the training function
- Designs and delivers comprehensive and consistent training programs for new hires.
- Prepares and maintains procedure, products and services and other training manuals.
- From time to time, conducts a needs analysis by conferring with department managers to examining specific needs with any new or existing staff.
- Works with management to determine training initiatives.
- Responsible for forwarding training communication to employees.
- Establishes measurement criteria to determine results/effectiveness of training.
- Maintains accurate training records including topic, outline, date, attendance, and assignment completion.
- Determines the need for adjustments or changes to training plan and/or schedule with LMS Learning Management Systems annual curriculum. Monitors course completion reports throughout the year. Introduces new courses as they are made available.
- Coordinates with manages and employees to achieve full participation in optional and required training through proper communication channels.
- Design training related documents, materials, and presentations.
- Works with and assists outside training vendors, as necessary.
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and detailed with strong presentation skills.
- The ability to work with all levels of the credit union to motivate, influence and train others.
- Demonstrated professionalism with regards to confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong leadership skills to teach motivate and lead by example.
- Currently uses and embraces technology to efficiently and effectively, perform job function.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel...), PowerPoint and Adobe (Photoshop).
- Being bilingual, a plus.
Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Education, or the equivalent in related experience. 3 to 5 years of banking experience and training experience, preferred.
How to Apply
If it is more convenient you may also complete and print an employment application and submit along with a copy of your resume to SCU Credit Union in person or by mail to:
SCU Credit Union
1300 Belmont Street
Brockton, MA 02301